Friday, July 14, 2006

FEBRUARY SECRET PALS FOR SOSNOWSKI







Well it's me again...I was trying to post my FEB DTC Secret Pal gifts and for the life of me can't get on to post....so, I thought I'd put them on here in the hopes that my 2 wonderful FEB DTC secret pals would see this !!

THank you , Thank you !! You both are wonderful and we really love and appreciate all the gifts you've sent.

Since there are 2 of you , I don't know who sent what (obviously), but I thank you so much !
~Have a great weekend !
~Julie Sosnowski

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie,
I am your March DTC Secret Pal. Did I screw up and write February DTC Secret Pal? I, too, am in both swaps. I sent the mealtime accesories (the spoons, bowls, bibs etc). Anyhow, I am glad it arrived and you enjoyed it!
Until next month....
Your MARCH DTC Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home