Wednesday, July 12, 2006
















The Metott's thank their secret pal so much! As you can see the boys love their stuffed animals and Zachary wont even look up from the car magazine that was sent for daddy. We will enjoy the popcorn, candy and gift card for blockbuster this weekend (and maybe even the bath stuff -ohhh was that to much information :-)) The bib for Miah is so very cute and I cant wait to see her in it. I will start wearing the beautiful lady bug pin as a reminder that our precious daughter will be here soon (at least I hope very soon). I cant tell you how much I look forward every month to your gifts. The boys really enjoy opening the boxes each month with me and try to claim everything for themselves. You are truly a wonderful and thoughtful person to include my boys every month. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Dawn, Michael, Matthew, Zachary and soon to be Miah Metott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home