Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Thank you's and pictures of SP's gifts !!






Good Saturday Morning to you all ~~

Well, now that I've figured out how to post pictures, thought I'd share some of my other SP gifts !!

Apologies to my SP's for taking so long , but please know how much we truly appreciate your thoughtfulness every month ! These pictures include both MAR DTC and FEB DTC pals ! Can't seem to get on the FEB DTC site :(

Can't tell you how many times I've cried upon opening these gifts and just knowing that our daughter is out there somewhere and we're just praying for patience and her safety til we can go get her and bring her home !!!

~ I also included a picture of my book buddie gift !
~THanks again ! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home