Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank you secret pal

I received your package yesterday, and loved everything in it - especially the Book of Virtues! My kids love the puzzle and activity toy! I found them playing with it at breakfast this morning, at which point I had to remind them of their ages (8 & 16)!

We are on vacation this week, spending the days doing Atlanta things with our kids. My camera battery is dead, but I will post a photo in the next couple of days when our craziness slows down a bit. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and careful selection of all the things you put in our packages. Each box is a delight to open!

Hugs to you from us!

Brenda

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, I love doing it! Glad your boys enjoy the gifts too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home