Tuesday, September 12, 2006

March 2006 DTC Secret Pal Gift Exchange

March 2006 DTC Secret Pal Gift Exchange
Hello everyone! My name is Medeah. My husband is Zane and we have a wonderful 19 yr. old son in college. We live in Oklahoma. I am so happy to be part of this exchange! I love to shop and what better excuse than for our precious little ones. We were DTC 3/3 and LID 3/21 for a nsn infant girl between 6-12 months of age. We have'nt quite decided on our little girl's first name but I know her middle name will be Faith after my sister who passed away last year. Her nursery will definetly have lots of pink in it. I love toile fabric. It will be very girly. Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Have a great day! Medeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home