Friday, September 08, 2006

Thanks to Brenda's Secret Pal


Special thanks to the Perez secret pal who is wonderful once again. We love the baby seat cover! I'm a bit of a germ phobic, so this is something I have been checking out in the baby stores. My kids think the electronic book is very cool, and so do I. Love how it clips onto a stroller or car seat. One less thing that can be tossed out by little hands! ;-) And the lady bug pen, well - it has been confiscated by one adorable 8 year old boy who just thought it was too cute! Thank you so much for all your great gifts ... I don't care what the rest of them say about their secret pals ... I know I have the best one! Hugs, Brenda

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very welcome as usual-I really enjoy finding fun and unusual stuff!!!! Your secret pal :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home