Sunday, March 26, 2006

A little 'bit about Chrissie and Chris...

Name: Chrissie and Chris Estok from Pennsylvania
Girl or Boy requested: Girl
Age requested: 0-12 months
Name: still deciding, but have narrowed it down to: Olivia, Avery, Ema/Emma (we think!)
Nursery: Sorry, still deciding on this too - definitely nothing too girlie. I LOVE girlie pink clothes (I'm a sucker for faux fur), but not when it comes to a room! If it were up to me, I'd have neutral colors such as beige (with accessories in color!). Definitely no themes such as Noah's Ark, Farm animals, Sesame Street, or Disney.
Likes or Dislikes: I like coffee, chocolate, laying out in the sun, floating in the pool, sleeping in on weekends, dogs (particularly Weimaraners!), candles, jewelry, anything with ladybugs, flip flops, purses, reality tv, and music. Quite the combo of things, huh? I'm pretty easy to please! As far as "kids stuff" goes, I would like to stay away from overwhelming her with Elmo, Barney, or Blues Clues!
Hobbies or Collectibles: I love walking with the dog and being outdoors, shopping, doing crafts (particularly at Christmas), spending time with family and friends, and I collect Cats Meow.
Favorite Fragrance or Scent: vanilla, or Sea Mist by Bare Essentuals
Favorite Author or Genre of books: I admit it - I don't read much!
Favorite Movies: Anything with Johnny Depp - counting down the days until Pirates of the Caribbean II comes out!
Favorite Type of Music: Hip Hop, R & B, or Pop (ok, sometimes I listen to Country, too)
Registered at What Store(s): None (I don't plan to register)
Anything else that would be useful for your Secret Pal to get to know you: I'm always thrilled to receive surprises! We really have been trying hard not to buy things (clothes moreso) for the little one. When you have 2 sets of eager grandparents, it's hard for them not to though. We're so happy to be part of the March DTC group as we are DTC on 3/24 (wheww! just made the cutoff for this great group!).

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

Oooh Johnny Depp! I love him too. Shhh...don't tell my husband! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home