Sunday, March 26, 2006

Get to know Mike and Jan....


Name: Mike and Jan from Northern CA
Girl or Boy requested: Girl
Age requested: 0-12 months (we qualify for up to 24 months)
Name: Leilani Mei
Nursery: Her room is a beachy theme...Hawaiian pink flowers fabric for the honey pine wood crib. We are painting the walls with purple and lilac to break up the pink!
Likes or Dislikes: I like coffee, tea, chocolate, taking tropical vacations, cruises (probably won't be doing much of that anymore...) quilting, gourmet cooking, baking, scrapbooking, floral arranging, gardening (Egad, I sound like Martha Stewart....)
Hobbies or Collectibles: I love being outdoors working in the garden, antique store shopping with friends, flea markets, garage sales, doing crafts, spending time with family and friends.
Favorite Fragrance or Scent: Anything vanilla, especially Vanilla Bean Noel or foody scents like buttercream.
Favorite Author or Genre of books: I admit it - I don't read much for pleasure, too much reading to complete my doctorate last year! I have been reading adoption books and kid's China books.
Favorite Movies: Anything I can rent on Netflix-going out is too expensive and I have to eat their greasy popcorn.
Favorite Type of Music: Smooth Jazz-especially Peter White and Contemporary Christian
Registered at What Store(s): Target, Amazon
Anything else that would be useful for your Secret Pal to get to know you: I love surprises too! I have been very, VERY bad (according to my DH) about buying things already for our little Leilani... I love to shop for other people, I am really good at it! Hence the moratorium on buying for our own child-but for someone else????? We're so happy to be part of the March DTC group as we are DTC on 3/20 and LID on 3/27!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jen R. said...

Hi! Yes, we are from Roseville. Small world, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home