Thursday, April 27, 2006

Many Thanks To My Secret Pal!


I actually received this package on Monday, just as I was about to leave for the airport to go on a 2 day business trip. I called my husband immediately at work, and told him he'd have a surprise sitting on the dining room table, but that he could not under any circumstance open the beautifully wrapped packages till I got home Wednesday evening! I wanted him to see how lovely they were wrapped and I thought it would be great if we could open together.

I had thought about those packages often throughout the time I was gone, wondering what was inside. Wenesday evening finally came. How I love the rubber ducky, bath time book and cat puppet/wash cloth. I am thrilled!!
Thank you secret pal for these wonderful gifts that I know Renee will love (Mom and Dad already do too!!). Also, thank you for how beautifully you wrapped them with the little flowers.
As has been said over and over, you made my day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home