Sunday, April 16, 2006

Introducing The Konstantaras Family


1. Paulette & John Konstantaras. We live in McHenry Illinois. A suburb of Chicago. We have 4 children. Sue 22, Joe 19, Drew 18, Katie 16. We will celebrate our 2nd year of marriage on May 11, 2006.

2. We have requested a girl

3. Age requested is 0-24 months

4. Our little girls name will be Mia Rose

5. Our Nursery theme: We really don't have a theme. Kati is in Mia's room on the weekends right now. We have painted her walls light purple, Magenta, and light green. She has a new light that has little bugs on them. She will have all white furniture. We have put some beautiful flower lights that are Magenta up for her. So very lively and colorful.

6.Likes / Dislikes: I like many things: but mostly spending time with my children. We recently received word that my oldest daughter is expecting in October so Mia will have a playmate.
I cant think of any dislikes.

7. I like to travel as a hobby. Too bad I can't do it more often. My collections have become photographs lately. My husband is a photographer and Picture Editor for the Chicago Tribune.

8. My favorite scents are Magnolias. I also love the smell of fresh lemons. Funny huh?

9. Favorite author: Dave Peltzer

10. Favorite Movie: A River Wild

11. Favorite Music: Madonna

12. Not currently Registered

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home