Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thankyou Secret Pal from the O'Briens!!!



Secret Pal,

I received your thoughtful gift today and boy did it make my day!! The mailman kind of looked at me funny when he said you have a parcel and I had a goofy grin on face. He said do you mind me asking why all of a sudden the increase in mail from around the world and I said no not at all and I told him about us adopting a little girl from China and what floored me was he just recently returned from China with his daughter whom he adopted. Now how odd is that?

Secret Pal I just love everything! I received 3 books which are so cute called the Rubbadubbers. One about numbers, colours and the other one called here come the rubbadubbers how cute are they! 2 wash mitts one yellow little chick and a little green mitt with all different animal faces on it. I got a toddler puff which is a great idea, pink chiming hairbrush, a rubber duckie and 2 wind up fish toys which I have to admit as soon as I seen them I filled up the sink with water and tried out. (i'm a big kid at heart). Thankyou again secret pal I will use everything for little Anisha.

Trisha

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Wow, that is an amazing story about your mailman! :) That's a great bunch of gifts, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home