Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Barnett's Secret Pal revealed!

This is our final month participating in this secret pal exchange. Our secret pal has revealed herself to us and it is Catherine from Ontario, Canada. She became my pal midway through the exchange and she has been fabulous. I have so appreciated her encouraging notes and wonderful gifts. She always remebered my older boys with a little something and that has helped them to feel a more apart of the process. This month she sent them each a stocking cap and my youngest has been wearing it literally from that moment on, even while sleeping!

Thanks so much Catherine and we look forward to continuing to wait alongside you for our daughters!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Hi Cari!

It's been a real treat being your SP! I'm glad you and your guys enjoyed this month's treats. It was fun looking for them and finding things to share a little bit of Canada with you.

I too look forward to the wait with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home