Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cathy Lam is AMAZING!!

What awesome gifts you give! First, you were my book buddy and got me such wonderfully fun and touching books! Now, as my bib buddy, you got me the most adorable bibs and washcloth set - in a takeout box!! They are adorable and I love them - I have actually been eyeing them for quite awhile - you are a mind reader! I love the fact that whenever I read the books you sent or use these bibs or washcloth, we will think of you! How wonderful it is to be making such great friends along the adoption journey! Sorry for the delay in posting and lack of picture - crazy times around here! Thanks again so much - you are such a blessing!
Love,
Kylie

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I'm glad you liked them!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home