Friday, December 29, 2006

The McMillin’s Marching Panda Secret Pal is…..


Scott and Chris Kramer and family!

Today, my DH brought home a HUGE box that contained the secret identity of our WONDERFUL secret pals! There was a note that was encouraging about the eventual referral of our sweet little Leilani. The box was filled to the brim with everything that we will need to travel to China. The picture doesn’t show all of the items. There are travel items for us~Purell, tissues, Charmin, Sudoku puzzle book for the long trip, gap scent shower gel. All the critical items for Leilani~ Boudreaux Butt paste, medicine dosage syringe, Q-tips, travel baby wipes, teething dragon fly, Avent trainer cups and replacement nipples, Graduate banana puffs and biter biscuits. Travel toys including an Ikea rattle, Ikea stacking cups, Baby Einstein links, Doodle Pro, Mrs. Potato Head, and Night before Christmas book. Then there were special gifts, just for me! Asian stationery and jewelry box, but most dear to me~Tastykake Butterstotch Krimpets! Now, I know all the East coast folks are laughing right now, but I love those and somehow (I’m not sure how) my secret pal KNEW it! I will make them last….at least a week ;-) Thanks for being our secret pals this first half of our journey! God bless you and your family! Mike, Jan and Leilani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home