Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Lindbergs' amazing Christmas gift

Yesterday we got the most amazing Christmas gift from our secret pal: a home made doll with a whole wardrobe of home made clothes to go with it! Our secret pal has also made a dress for our daughter out of the same fabric as one of the doll's skirts. This is truly the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me (or my child - more accurately!)! I'm sure my child will love this doll as much as I do. In the box there were also some delicious home made cookies and some chocolates for us and some treats for our cats (who are also getting really spoiled by you, Secret Pal!). Thanks a million times and I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

Emma & Dan in Sweden

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Susan Appleton said...

That is one of the most beautiful gifts I have seen anyone post! Don't you just love homemade stuff????? I told my family that I one year I just want to do homemade presents and give those to each other. Those kinds of presents mean so much more! Congratulations!
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home