Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thanks Gollnick Valentine!!


SP what a nice surprise!! And Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love everything you sent for Sophie. Those bottle holders cracked us all up! I had to run out and get a bottle to show everyone how those little guys worked :) So cute. The book and outfit are perfect. Ben and Hannah loved the little pig you included, they forgot how much fun something without batteries can be!! The ladybug jewlery holder is cute and is proudly sitting on top of Sophie's dresser. I can't wait until next year when I can use the cookie cutter you sent and have BOTH of my girls decorate some cookies!! Thanks you are the best!!

Love,

The Gollnick's

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you liked it, but did you get the necklace too? I fell in loe with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home