Monday, July 02, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal

Thank you to our Secret Pal. She sent us 3 months worth of goodies. They came in two boxes and I was lucky enough to open them in the right order. We got some cute ladybug supplies a fun bag and sippy cup. A photo album and something I had never seen before an already made scrap book that you just put pictures in. This one had a dog theme! Perfect for passing the time until Baby Blat is here. Now I actually have to print all the pictures I have taken on the boys.
This picture is full of great books, Rainbow Fish is one of my favorites, I read it to my class each year. Also a CD, PJ's, bath time blocks, soap, bubbles, travel ware, squirty toys and sunblock and cleaning wips.
So many cute outfits - you have great taste! The swimsuit is so fun. And I love the Adidas shirt, I may have to find a matching one. The boys ate their treat so quickly that I didn't get a picture of it. Thanks again and don't worry about the delay, I know how time can get away from you!

Jenni, Bob, Murphy and Boomer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home