Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy June to Totten family!

My Secret Pal had a good idea since we aren't sure how long the wait will be.
This month she sent a huge package of nonexpirable items. They included: a huge child proofing kit, the cutest cold pack, a nice fold and go changing kit, some take along J&J bath stuff (which smells great), and Dora hair clips. That was a great idea to not send medications that might expire-- could you tell I'm a nerdy pharmacist. As always, thank you for thinking of us during this long wait. What neat ideas you came up with.
Lenora

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a nerd! I also figured you could get a deal on baby meds since you might have some connections. I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Leilani's Mom said...

That is really important especially with medications. As a nurse, I have a list of medications, but haven't purchased any since I don't want them to expire! Any suggestions on other medications from the nerdy pharmacist????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home