Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Lindbergs' Secret Pals strike again!

Dear Secret Pals!
Yesterday morning when we came home from our three week trip to France both the July and August packages were waiting for us. There were so many great things that I don't know where to start thanking you! I loved the card with the coffee and wine "stains"! I have taken pictures of everything but as we recently moved to a new apartment I can't find the cable that connects the camera to the computer... I'll try to post pictures later.
Thanks a million times! You are fabulous!

Emma in Sweden
DH Dan

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! So glad you got them both, and hope you are staying in the swap!
Mr. N Mrs. Pal

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Of course we're staying! I'm happy you're staying, too! I'm sorry I didn't write more in detail about the last two packages, but everything was great. There were so many nice, practical and cute things that I really look forward to give to our child one day! You seem to know my taste exactly!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad! You don't have a blog, do you SP?
Mr. N MRs. Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home