Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sheryl Wall is the BEST!


I went to my mailbox today, and Leilani got her first piece of mail addressed to her!
That was exciting to see, made it feel real that our little Leilani will be getting lots of mail over the years to come. When I opened the box, the best surprise awaited me…two bibs personalized with Leilani’s name on them! I started to cry, it is the first thing with her name on it, it was very touching and special to see her name on the bibs. Those are definitely going with us to China for some really special pictures. THANK YOU Sheryl, words can not express how your thoughtfulness has made this difficult part of the wait easier for me and my husband as well! Thanks again, The McMillin's

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger chad-roscoe said...

Jan, those are some amazing bibs!
xx~
Di

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Sheryl S. Wall said...

I am glad you like them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home