Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank you Cathy's pal!


A huge thank-you to Cathy's pal! I can't tell you how much it lifts my spirits to see a package waiting at the door when I come home. Everything is so great as usual. We received a 3-dvd set of kids sing-a-long songs - so cool! I wanted to get something like this, so it's perfect. It even does the lyrics on the screen. We also received a really nice travel journal. It has a place for itenerary, budget, etc. and includes lots of travel tips and even scripture passages all throughout! Very nice! I love to journal so this is great. And finally I received a beautiful charm bracelet that says Love Mother Forever! I love bracelets and this is perfect. The picture doesn't do it justice - it really is very nice. I will wear it to remind me not to give up hope during this long wait! So thank you once again secret pal - you are the best and I always look forward to this time of the month!! Love, Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home