Friday, December 07, 2007

The Appleton's Get Pretty Clothes From Secret Pals




Well, this has been a hard hard hard week with this whole adoption thinggie and then today we get a box from our Secret Pals........I put it in the nursery for a few hours and then I broke down and opened it. WOW, our secret pals REALLY went wild with the theme for November (Dress Me Up). They sent TWO dresses that are so cute and frilly AND a cute little outfit with kitty cats on it! I love the pants that come with that! And the dresses are just soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! They got different sizes in each outfit so our baby will be able to go from one size to another. They also sent hairbows and baby tights! HOW CUTE! I couldn't help but picture little chubby legs in those tights! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Secret Pal........I don't know how you managed to time it just when we needed a pick-me-up but God bless you for all the thought and love you put into each package you send! You will never know how much your friendship and thoughtfulness have meant to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home