Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hats for the Shelton's


Secret Pal, you have done it again. I am sorry it has taken me a little bit to get this posted for everyone to see. Trying to get used to having my dd at home for summer break. Amazing how much I get done when she is not here and she's 11. HA! Anyway, look at all the hats I got. There is one for just about every occassion. Beautiful straw hats, a safari hat, floppy hats, winter hats, even a fun parrot hat. I just can't wait until she can start wearing them. In addition to the hats, we got a couple of pair of sunglasses and lots of pretty hairbows and 2 purses. I'm sorry I didn't get all the hair bows and the extra pair of sunglasses in the picture. The little straw purse was full of small hair accessories and another pair of sunglasses. We are just so overwhelmed. Caitlin tried a few of the hats on and she really looked cute. Unfortunately, she is at an age where it isn't cool to have your picture made acting silly. Thank you SP from the bottom of our hearts. You truly are the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home