Monday, March 27, 2006

Get to know Suzanne and Derek


Names: Suzanne and Derek Schlotterback- this is an old picture, the only one I had saved on my computer here at work, this was taken about 4 years ago in Jamaica! (plus it's a skinny me and that's what I am trying to get back too)
Blog: http://OurLittleTiger.blogspot.com
LID: 3/27/06 This makes me so happy!
Girl/Boy: Girl Requested
Age Requested: 0-12 months, AYAP, but will be thrilled with any age!
Name: Not sure yet, but our top runner is Lauren and will call her Ren. Will be using her Chinese name as a middle name.
Nursery: Using a favorite of mine, the Ralph Lauren Allison Pattern on a twin bed and coordinating fabrics. The walls are light green and I will be making the crib linens, probably out of a light mauvey pink color that matches the Allison pattern. I will be using some classic Pooh and some Beatrix Potter things, but there is definitely not a theme. No Disney pooh or such. It's just not my thing. (and to be honest, neither is precious moments stuff) My blog has some pictures of what I've got so far.
Likes/Dislikes: I really can't stand seafood. Really. Love Diet Coke! Love Clemson Tigers, Love Ralph Lauren, Love Nate Berkus and Oprah, Love do it yourself projects, Love to have a clean house!
Hobbies or Collectibles: The only thing I really collect is Radko Christmas ornaments. Hobbies are running, fishing with DH, sewing, SHOPPING (this is a hobby since I buy what I don't need)
Favorite Fragrance or Scent: I like flowery scents. Love Bath and Bod's Moonlight Path and Juniper Breeze.
Favorite Movies: Old School, Wedding Crashers, etc, and anything that is classified as a romantic comedy!
Favorite Author or Genre: Catherine Anderson and Nora Roberts, but I've read everything they've written. My favorite genre is romance novels. Especially if there's a cowboy. There, I've admitted it. Now, don't tell anyone!
Favorite Music: Country- love Keith Urban!
Registered at: Not yet, but plan to register at Babies R Us
Anything else that would be useful for your secret pal to get to know you: We are diehard Clemson fanatics. We even have a room in our house dedicated to all things Clemson. I am training for a marathon to help lose weight and pass the time. My mother in law lives with us due to health issues. She collects lighthouses, collector plates, music boxes, et al. so please, don't send anything like that. I've got enough of it already! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

What girl doesn't like a cowboy???? :) I love those kind of books, too!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Good Luck on the marathon - I've ran 6 and am training for one in June. I'm slow but steady, let me know if you need and tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home