Thursday, May 04, 2006

Amazing Gift from Kramer's Secret Pal


I know that this page is for our gift exchange but I wanted to share something a little extra I got from my Secret Pal in the mail yesterday. I had come home to find my brown envelope in the mail and was excited to get it but then I saw another smaller brown envelope that contained this special square from my March Secret Pal! I can't even begin to tell you how much this square meant to me. My pal wrote me this poem and also sent me a sweet card. I am so excited to be able to include my secret pal in our quilt for our little Chinese Princess! I will treasure this for years to come! Thank you so much Secret Pal, you are one of a kind and I can't wait to find out who you are and thank you personally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home