Monday, May 29, 2006

THANK YOU FROM THE "BUHLER'S"!!!!!!

I took my boys for a walk to the post office today and had a huge parcel to carry home with us!!

Our May Gift arrived today!!! We have a family blog and hadn't posted anywhere really what our theme for our nursery would be. We are having a hard time deciding on one!! Our Secret Pal did great though! She sent us diapers and wipes in the cutest little basket, little tiny pink hangers (which I've already hung in her closet with some cute little girlie things on them), a pink crib sheet, a beautiful picture frame and the cutest handmade pillow ever!!

My favorite thing is the picture frame!!! It says...."Coming Soon....Annaliese Buhler" in it!! Oh I can not wait for a picture to be in that frame!! But for now, I have it sitting on the shelf above my kitchen sink! It will help us to remember to pray for our little one and to keep our spirits up on those "tough days"!!






She also sent some little things for the boys! Chase our oldest had to take a picture of "their" things for you all to see as well!! Too cute!!

The purple tall thing in the picture is "Cat Treats" for our cat who had kittens 3 wks ago!! This secret pal though of EVERYONE!!

Thank you so much secret pal!! You spoiled us rotten and did far too much!!

Dawn and Dale Buhler

http://www.4boys2love.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home