Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Wonderful Secret Pal!






Today I received a package from my March DTC Secret Pal. A bit of backgroud...our room has a Camelot theme. Friendly medieval if you will!

My AWESOME Secret Pal sent me some wonderful gifts! Even one for my Furry Baby!!! I am so lucky and grateful. They are perfect! I had JUST been looking in the stores for letters to make the name Daphne for when we move into the new house. I always wanted stuff with my name on it when I was growing up and I now love looking for things with "Daphne" on them!

The letters are perfect! I could not have found anything better! It is all so wonderful and the card is beautiful! It made me cry. Everything is adorable and fits perfectly with our theme! And Daisy LOVES her frogman toy!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you my wonderful Secret Pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home