Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kramer is Speechless!

My pictures don't do justice to this beautiful blanket I got from my secret pal! I love it!!! Check out the cute card I got.


When I got home Tuesday night I was so excited to see a package on my counter. It had been a exhausting day but the gift sure perked me up. The picture above was how it was wrapped when I opened the package. The 2 photos above that are of the beautiful blanket. I just wish my pictures would have come out better. Mike was as excited about it as I was and we can't wait to wrap our little princess up in it (it really is to pretty to use!). Secret Pal, I hope you can tell how much I love it and please know that it was the perfect gift. Thanks for putting such thought into my gift for Emma and for all the kind things you have posted and sent this month. I can't wait to thank you personally!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home