Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal from the Spencers

I have been remiss in posting a Thank You to my secret pal. I am so sorry. I received a package the day before Mother's Day with the most adorable outfit - pink romper with lady bugs and an Anne Geddes ladybug baby. I put the ladybug baby in the crib! It looks so very cute. I also got a card for a Mom- to- be from her secret pal - thank you! It brought tears to my eyes. I hadn't really thought about being a Mom-to-be. I've always been the daughter, sister, aunt and daughter-in-law. Mothers Day is the day I do for them. It was overwhelming to realize I would be joining the ranks of Moms. Thank you for brightening my weekend. (I'll add in a picture when I get it "off" my camera.

Lisa Spencer

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I was beginning to think you never got it. I shipped a box to my mom the very same day I sent your package and she has yet to receive it. :-( But I'm so glad you got your box!

Hope you're having a fun spring, Mommy-to-Be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home