Thursday, May 11, 2006

I get to be first again!



Sorry, Guys - But I got the absolute best secret pal! Once again, I get to be the first to post my wonderful presents from my wonderful secret pal! Thank you so much! I love the fleece receiving blanket that says "I love mommy" - It's going to be very snuggly! Gonna need lots of crib sheets - love em! The ladybug is so squishy and the flower is so cute! Who knew they made stuffed flowers? And the flowery switchplate will look perfect in her nursery. You did a great job matching my garden theme! Now I just need to decorate the room! And of course, the chocolate bar was much appreciated. Sorry, Marissa - the chocolate was for mommy! My friend was cracking up at how much you have sent - she said I got "the motherload of secret pals." I truly did - you're the best. Thanks, Rachel

Oh yea, I had to copy some other folks here and post a picture of my kitty checking out the presents too. And a friend had her little girl over the other day and she was VERY interested in the toys you gave me last time - Her mommy held her off though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home