Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You So Much Secret Pal From The Guschel's

I wish I could post a picture of my gifts, but I have left my camera at church and must retrieve it, but I didn't want to wait a minute longer to thank my secret pal.
I received the package on Tuesday morning, just as I was about to leave again on another business trip. This time though, I refused to wait till Friday to open my gift and tore right into it. It was wrapped in such pretty white tissue paper with little red hearts that I almost didn't want to tear into it, well almost :-), what I found took my breath away!!!
Two of the most beautiful pillow covers I have ever seen. My secret pal let me know that they came all the way from Hong Kong! I wonder how she accomplished that??!!??
They are a cream color with gold, and butterflies in assorted colors like orange, pink and green. They will definitely blend in with the theme and color of our nursery.
Secret pal, I can't thank you enough for your generosity and thoughtfulness, and I know that each time I look at your gift I will be thinking of you as our daughter Renee grows.
Have a wonderful day!
Susan Guschel
dh John
Waiting for Renee
LID 3/22/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home