Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank you, Secret Pal!

I posted the following on the March DTC board on 5.11.06, but wanted to share it here, too!

After a very hectic day and many other previous ones as of late, I came home to find my very first Mother's Day gift ever! I have never been an expectant mother and it was such a thrill to have a gift just for me because I am going to be a mom--something I have dreamed about since I was at least ten-years-old! The gift was adorable: A soft cuddly teddy bear, a beautiful silver frame, a box of chocolate covered cherries, biscotti (my all time favorite with coffee), and a box of powdered sugar cookies all tucked into a clear wrap with blue ribbon--beautifully delicious!!Thank you, Secret Pal! You don't know the weight of your generosity and thoughtfulness--it means the world to me to be thought of as a mom. Please know how much I appreciate your kindness--you touched my heart today. May you enjoy many blessings this Mother's Day weekend.
All my best,
Valerie
LID 4/4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home