Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank You From The Buhler's!!



I was on a Mommy/Son outing with our oldest and he ran in to get the mail for us! When I saw him coming with the "box", I just knew our gift had arrived!!

When we got home I asked the boys to open it for me so that I wouldn't be tempted to peak at who or where it was from!! (I'm so shocked at myself! I'm terrible with secrets!)

It was cute to see them with all of Annaliese's things! Carter, our youngest wanted to open these bath toys up SOOO BAD! I told him we needed to wait for Annaliese to come home because they were her gifts! So now the very first thing he plans on doing with her is having a bath! lol


He spent an hour sitting with the toys in their package just checking it out!
Thanks again soo much! It was so cool to see some "pink" around here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home