Monday, May 29, 2006

Thank you to Lam's Secret Pal!


We love our gift! Thank you so much! We got a selection of really nice window decorations, in different shapes. They are so pretty ~ they look like stained glass. I tried to take a picture with them against the window, to kind of get that "stained glass" effect! We also got a set of receiving blankets, and also a little teddy bear. I really need to start getting the nursery cleaned out, because I need to get something to store everything in! The closet is full of our off-season clothes still. I think I need to get a dresser at least, to put things in! Thank you again, too, for the encouraging card, and we thank you so much for your daily prayers for us. That means more to us than everything else! Thank you again and many (((((hugs))))) to you!
Cathy & Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home