Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dave & Di say, "We Love Our Pal!!!"




Dear Secret Pal:
We received our wondeful package today and we cannot get over how nice everything is and pretty.
We got:
* a lovely card
* two story books
*a little ceramic box tied with ribbon that Sophie will keep her jewelry in someday I'm sure
* a very pretty collage picture frame
*the softest little giraffe (we adore giraffes, our favorite zoo animal)
* and a ladybug blanket (where did you find it? it is so cute! I had to take a close up shot!)
Once again, we cannot believe how generous you are and how nice everything is.
I can't wait to thank you next year when I know who you are, and I am sure Sophie will feel so special when we tell her about your presents and give her your cards.
All our love & thanks again~
Dave & Di

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I agree -- that lady bug blanket is adorable! I love the giraffe too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home