Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thank you from the BeDells!


Thank you again Secret Pal! You are so sweet! I'm sorry it has taken me a few days to get this post up! The day I received the packages I was so thrilled that I immediately started enjoying everything in it and forgot to take a picture first! Now that I finally took the picture, I realized that the bag of Hershey Kisses had just magically disappeared - It was the weirdest thing. Woops! Guess that's what happens when you send a chocoholic some chocolate! I literally had to search the house for everything because I loved it all so much I wanted to enjoy everything right away! We love the banana candle and the citrus lotion! The poem in the frame made me cry, I love it! The bracelet has been on my hand every day - I always wanted a red thread bracelet! And it's been a challenge not spending the Blockbuster gift certificate until I photographed it! The boys are excited about renting some new X-box games! And when I say boys, I mean all 3 of them (My husband and my two sons!) Thank you so much! You are spoiling me rotten. :)

Love,
Rachel and Rick, Nate and Colby BeDell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home