Friday, June 02, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!



Mollie says "Thank you for thinking of me Secret Pal".





Raleigh and Sophie say "Thank you Secret Pal for thinking of us!!".



Finally I crawled out from all of my vacation laundry to post the pictures.


We received 1. Purple Asian Memory Book 2.dog treats 3. cat treats 4. pink flowered throw 5. books(Sand Castle Contest and Wet Dog) 6. Pink Box decorated with dragonflies and ladybugs 7. Pink Crib Sheet 8. Ballerina Bunny 9. Stretchy Bottle Holder for Stroller. I loved it all so much it was hard to have to put away. I can't wait to use that bottle holder. I have never seen anything like it.

Thank you so much for thinking of us. We love it all.

Lenora Totten

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Awww, that's so sweet, that kitty & doggies got treats too! Very cute stuff!
Cathy L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home