Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank you from the Dos Santos Family


Thank you to our secret pal. You have done it again and I ADORE all of the little butterflies!! I hope that all of the thought that you put into this gift is clear in the photo. From the sunshade to the panda cold pack to the ladybug hair set to the cute soother set, we love everything, especially the lavender butterfly clock, hair clips and the photo album. I also LOVE The toothfairy box. That made me tear up because I am the one who has purchased toothfairy boxes and books for all of my friend's kids and our niece and nephews. It is AMAZING that we will have a daughter to share this little ritual with, after so many years of waiting. It is a precious gift in so many ways.
I also couldn't resist taking this photo of Camie with the card that you sent. Too cute.
She had to check out all of the gifts!! I have been really sick this week and you really made my day!! Thanks again.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you like everyting :) Feel better soon.

Your secret pal

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Oh my gosh! I love the card - that is the same cat I think! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home