Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thank You, Shelton's Secret Pal!

WOW!! Thank you so much for the very thoughtful gifts!! I heard the doorbell ring and the dogs go wild and I got so excited! By the time I made it to the door it was sitting outside. I am so glad I was home!

Even the box was adorable! Inside was a ladybug magnet, a couple of wonderful bookmarks, a sewing book, a book called Olivia, and a charming bag that also says Olivia on it!! I LOVE IT ALL! Olivia will love it, too! The "This book belongs to Olivia Shelton" labels were so sweet!

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY!!

Dawn Shelton
LID 3-13-06
www.thesheltonfamily.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

I wanted to thank my secret pal. Sometimes I feel so dense when it comes to the BLOGS. At any rate, the ISAACS SECRET PAL has struck again. I don't know how they did it but they managed to find 3 books that I didn't already have. I am an avid reader and I have tons of children's books dating back to when my DH and I both were very young.

Our secret pals sent us

1) Wild Swans, three daughters of China
2) We See the Moon, (this is full of beautiful art work from China)
3) On The Night You Were Born

they also sent a gift to our local public library which we frequent and a pocket translator for Chinese/English from the OCDF.

I couldn't have asked for more fitting gifts. Thank you Secret Pal!

The Isaacs
Larry, Marsha & Courtney and soon to be Nora Kathleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home