Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A giant thankyou to the OBrien Secret Pal


I would like to thank my secret pal for the wonderful gifts from last month. I am sorry the post is late but I have had trouble with my computer and have been really sick.
The gifts are just fantastic look at all of the goodies. My secret pal was so sweet to send my boys some gummi bears. They just loved them! She even made the card now how sweet is that. I cant wait to play the cd's with matching books for Anisha. Old MacDonald and Baa Baa Black Sheep. The cute little socks were put away in Anisha's drawers along with the other items that you sent waiting for Anisha'a use. The stickers Secret Pal we are going to use to put on Anisha's scrapbook. The pink poodle named Cuddles by my boys will be taken to China with me to give to Anisha as her first toy.
Once again Secret Pal thankyou so much for everything. We really appreciate everything!
Trisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home