Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thank You To The Guschel's Secret Pal

I posted an email on the Marching Panda yahoo site, thanking you so much for these wonderful books. Oh, and I haven't opened October's gift yet!!As per your instructions I'm waiting till Friday. It's sitting on the dining room table calling my name!!!! Thanks so much, can't wait to open the package!
I've neglected to mention this before but, thank you so much for the beautiful cards you send with our gifts each month. They are so beautiful, and creative, and appear to be home made...am I right?? If I am, thanks so much for taking the time, I've saved every one so I can show them to Renee when she gets older.
By the way here are the pics...

Here are how beautifully wrapped our gifts arrive, and note the card at the bottom, isn't it awesome?

And here are the wonderful books we've received.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the cards, I used to make then to sell in my 'before children' days! It's been fun having inspiration to get making again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home