Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thanks for the toys!!!





Thank you so much for the wonderful toys! Even the packages were cute. I was playing with that little lion earlier at Walmart while waiting for my oil to get changed. What a coincidence! I love any of the Lil' Einstein stuff as well as PBK items. Everything was educational and fun--just the way I like it! And I'm glad I sat them by new lighted present to take their pictures because my lighted present has already died. :(

I have been spending some time in the baby room trying to organize, mostly just daydreaming! I had all the wonderful things out that you have given us over time. You have given us so many great things already. We are truly lucky to have you for our secret pal. Thanks so much and may you be richly blessed in the new year!

The Wohlfords

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home