Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Perrotta's Pal

Greetings! I hope this looks okay. This is my first time posting photos!I posted my thank you on the March Yahoo group and mentioned that I would be posting the pics. So here they are! And I just love everything you treated us to so much. Thank you again!



































Oh and here's a picture of our cat, Francis! I couldn't resist! He's our baby who is not normally allowed to lounge on the leather chairs! We caught him!

I'll post more if this works out!
Valerie

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Wow, that kitty is a big boy!! Is he a maine coon? We had a maine coon for many years - great personality, and was just as big as Francis. (but had grey fur!)
Cathy

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

To be honest with, I do not know what he is!! He was found on the side of the road seven years ago, weighing less than 1 pound! Most of his little tail was chewed off by maggots--I know, disgusting! But we rescued him, bottle fed him, and loved him right up! He is a sweetie, but likes to be loved up on his terms now. He also favors my dh, although I am the one who brought him home and convinced my husband to keep him. Francis is quite a charcter, though, and makes us laugh out loud daily!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home