Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank You to Catherine's Secret Pal!

This month's gift contained Dora tissues, Dora band-aids (for when Hannah goes through the 'Yes Mommy, I need 20 band-aids on at one time' stage), an eyedropper type medicine dispenser, thermometer, travel first-aid kit and a really neat little bottle type medicine dispenser with a nipple in it. I hadn't seen anything like that but think it's really neat!

The package also had 2 cute little books, cotton pads, a pill divider and travel size wet ones.

Such useful items and I'll be able to take many of them with me to China. Thank you SP! There are many items on my 'to buy someday' list that I can now cross off because of your generosity. I really appreciate all the thought and care that you put into purchasing gifts each month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home