Saturday, September 29, 2007

The McMillin’s Secret Pal is Catherine Ryan!


We have had the pleasure of having Catherine as our secret pal for the past 4 months. Thank you for your thoughtful gifts, I have looked forward to receiving them every month, especially since they came from Canada! And this month is no different, Leilani will look so pretty in her pink hoodie sweater and brown skirt with little shorts underneath. I love the combination of pink and brown and this outfit is so cute! I can not wait to see our little sweetheart in this outfit. I have also enjoyed the French and English on the packages. I am sad you aren’t continuing with the swaps, but we have certainly enjoyed having you as our pal for this short time! Thank you again and best wishes to you and Hannah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home