Wednesday, February 27, 2008

more wonderful gifts!





Dearest Secret Pal,


Thank you so much for the recent gifts. We were pleasantly surprised again! As you probably remember by now, I'm a big fan of celebrating holidays. The Valentine's sweater was so cute. And I've been wanting to get some Chinese dishes.


You sure were quick getting the next gift to us! The cooking stuff is sooo cute--especially that little rolling pin. The recipes in the book have the cutest names. I love that it's got sturdy pages you can wipe off. I haven't seen any little oven mitts like that before. The blue actually matches what we have in our kitchen. I can't wait to take photos of the baby in the middle of the kitchen floor "cooking." Thanks for always managing to remind us of the hope we have for what the future holds.


All the best wishes for you and your family,

John and Tara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home