Monday, June 16, 2008

Megi's Secret Pal -Thank You!!!

A very special thank you to my secret pal - you are the best - always so creative!

All these fun little clothes and hats - I can not wait to put them on my little girl. I love the all-American shirt/onesie - I have laid it out on my bed with little red shorts and then a pair of blue jeans (this is what I do to occupy myself during the wait - also a first time mom anxiety thing, I think, ha!).

Also, thank you for the beautiful little coinpurse - I love it. Very thoughtful of you to include a little something for me - thanks again and hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!!

Luv,

Megi

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I am not the only one that plays imaginary baby dress up! Glad you liked them and have a great 4th of July!
Your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home