Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Love-Hate Relationship

So I came home on May 1st and to my surprise there was a package on my doorstep from my Secret Pal. I'm thinking that I have THE BEST Secret Pal ever and I dashed into the house to open my package up. So, I'm looking at the box and my sneaky Secret Pal put a little sticker on it directing me to wait until Mother's Day to open my package. I am not very good at surprises and not good at waiting at all. I look at my husband and say - she'll never know... He informed that he in fact would tell you and that there would be no more baby shopping for me if I didn't follow directions. So the forlorn brown box is sitting in our office and I am patiently waiting until Mother's Day to open it. I'll let you know what I find. Thank you Secret Pal, you are teaching me to be patient.

Jenni

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, Confucious say, "Patience a great virture for mama to have."

Your Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home