Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thanks for the goodies!!


Hey, Secret Pal! I have to tell you something. You remind me so much of my best friend who I have had since college (almost 20 years). You have identical taste and the gifts that you have given me remind me so much of her. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, so we only see each other about twice a year, but it is just so funny how I opened up your presents and I thought about her. I love all of my goodies. I am beyond a chocoholic and loved the tumblers also. I am not so sure that I will be sharing with the boys! Can't wait to try out the rasberry tea also! I will post a pic tomorrow or maybe sooner. You are the greatest and I couldn't ask for a better secret pal!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy everything.

Hmmm. We may be onto something here. How do you know I'm not your BF from college? Just kidding!

Your Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home