Sunday, July 30, 2006

A HUGE Thank You to Catherine's Secret Pal!!!

Thank you so much secret pal!!! Once again you outdid yourself!

When I opened this months package I found 2 bright, fun placemats for Hannah. Also, my secret pal had carefully put together a great little recipe book for babies. It has many baby friendly recipes in it such as Tiny Tot Turkey and Teething Biscuits. It also had some helpful tips about what and when to feed certain foods to baby. This first time Mom is thankful for the info! A container of Gerber's fruit puffs were also in it as well as a great bowl and plates with lids.

I was also excited to find this adorable ladybug plate, bowl, cup, fork and spoon! Too cute!!! The dishes you provided are the very first baby dishes that have ever entered myr home! You've already got me thinking of how I'll rearrange the cupboards to make space for baby dishes, bottles and sippy cups! Oh yah...getting excited!

Thanks again Secret Pal!!! You're the BEST!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Where did your pal ever find that adorable lady bug set?? How cute!!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Yes....I need to get the dinner set!! Please tell

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell..otherwise it might give it away!

I will tell you that this was the last one. I did not get one for myself. I bought it for my secret pal and I am happy that she likes it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home